013 Thomas Wu shares his ups and downs with fibromyalgia and how his productivity revolves around an E-ink tablet and the Smart Google ecosystem.
With the help of his team, Thomas helps small business operators with all their marketing and branding needs. Small business owners are constantly faced with resource scarcities and too often piecemealed information, becoming the impetus in starting Koyoti Inc., continuing this mission of helping small businesses thrive via an ardent belief that Branding Happens At Every Point Of Contact.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chrisnixon/
Detailed Show Notes With Transcript: https://chrisnixon.com/episode-13
GUEST LINKS For: Thomas Wu
Website 1: https://www.koyoti.com
Tools and Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Sacred 6 by JB Glossinger: https://www.amazon.ca/Sacred-Six-Step-Step-Recovering/dp/1401947999
- E-ink Tablet: https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/best-e-ink-tablets/
- Pomodoro Technique: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodoro_Technique
- Kanban: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban
- Kanban Method: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban_(development)
All socials: https://linktr.ee/chrisnixon
**This episode Copyright © 2023 Chris Nixon***
Music: spacedust by airtone (c) copyright 2022 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/airtone/64741